Osmosis MD Infuse 100ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- How to use
- Refunds and Returns
Osmosis MD Infuse 100ml
Osmosis Infuse Activating Mist is a frequency enhanced spray to enhance the delivery of all serums into the skin.
Aids in product penetration through Osmosis diffusion of water from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration. Spray on this frequency enhanced water to heal and rejuvenate and further drive products into the skin.
After serum application, spritz 3-5 times and massage into skin. May repeat when desired.
WARNING: Avoid direct eye contact.
PROFESSIONAL TIP: Use after waxing to soothe and repair irritated skin.
Water (Aqua)*, Fulvic Acid, Humic Acids.
* This formula contains the Osmosis Harmonized Water, enhanced with the following proprietary frequencies: epidermal growth factor, keratinocyte growth factor, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral.
Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Oncology Friendly.
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Linda D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoOsmosis MD Infuse 100ml
Very little goes a long way . Feels nice on skin. Use together with other products.
- OliviaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat product.
I bought this with little expectation and to my surprise it hydrates my skin really well. I have tried a lot of face mists in the past and this is the best one yet. I use to use floral waters, coconut water and mineral sprays, some was decent and some irritated my skin further. This product here is the best one I've came across so far. I would definitely repurchase.
- ElkeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoHydration
Osmosis facial conditioner is a multipurpose product.
I spray (mist) the conditioner on top of mineral makeup, I find it assists in setting the makeup.
If my skin feels dry/itchy throughout the day, I like to spray the conditioner as it's very calming.
The application of the spray together with serums/creams assists in enabling the product to go further and penetrate better.