PCA C&E Advanced 28g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $46.25 fortnightly with More info
Strengthen, smooth, and protect skin while dramatically reducing the appearance of discoloration. This advanced corrective contains hexylresorcinol, a powerful skin-brightening agent; silymarin, a potent antioxidant; and maximum vitamin concentrations: 20% vitamin C and 5% vitamin E.
- Promotes even skin tone
- Prevents external free radical damage
- Brightens and protects again future discolouration
- Not suitable for impaired, sensitive skin types
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C antioxidant) – Antioxidant and MMPi, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hexylresorcinol – promotes even complexion.
- Silymarin – calming anti-irritant antioxidant
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – an excellent antioxidant that prevents external free radical damage
Apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck in the morning after cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN treatment serums. It is normal to experience a slight tingling sensation upon application. Finish with the appropriate SPF product.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract/Hordeum Distichon, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Free express shipping on all orders.
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org