Synergie Enviroshield 50ml
- How to use
- Apply to order Synergie online
- Refunds and Returns
Synergie Enviroshield 50ml
Enviroshield is a daily anti-pollutant spritz designed to protect against the harmful effects of airborne pollutants and infrared damage. Recent clinical studies have shown that infrared damage is just as destructive to the skin as UV rays and is also a key contributor to photo-ageing.
Infrared-induced visible symptoms to the skin barrier can include a dull complexion, skin irritation, dehydration, uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
IR rays are classified into three categories; A, B and C:
- IRA penetrates epidermal and dermal layers
- IRB and IRC are absorbed only by epidermal layers
Polygonum Aviculare extract
• A revolutionary active ingredient acting on infrared (IR) ageing
• Protects against loss of firmness and elasticity from IR and UV radiation
• Outstanding clinical results on sun-exposed volunteers
Alteromonas (seaweed) ferment extract
• Biomimetic and shield against urban pollution & smog
• Chelates heavy metals
• Fights free radical activity
• Prevents pollution-induced irritation and premature ageing
One spritz of Enviroshield has multiple benefits including:
- Preventing penetration of heavy metals
- Preventing penetration of hydrocarbons
- Preventing free radical damage
- Guarding against premature ageing
- Deeply hydrating skin
- Setting mineral makeup for a dewy glow
Hold bottle 10-15 cm from face and spritz 2-3 times prior to outside exposure. Spritz evenly as the final step of your skincare routine. Enviroshield can also be used to set makeup.
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, BETAINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM PCA , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 80, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PELARGONIUM CAPITATUM (ROSE GERANIUM) LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM PHYTATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, ALCOHOL (GRAIN DERIVED), ALTEROMONAS (SEAWEED) FERMENT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, POLYGONUM AVICULARE (KNOTGRASS) EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Exclusive access is available for clinic patients to our restricted shopping area on shop.vci.com.au to purchase your Synergie skin care products online.
Purchasing of Synergie skin care products is exclusive to Victorian Cosmetic Institute clinic patients and customers only.
How to apply
Once your exclusive access request has been approved you will be able to add Synergie skin care products to your cart and purchase these online. Please allow up to 3 business days for your request to be processed.
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing email@example.com