Aspect Super Moisturising Complex 50g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- How to use
- Refunds and Returns
Aspect Super Moisturising Complex 50g
Super Moisturising Complex is a super-rich moisturiser that absorbs immediately into the skin providing instant relief to dry, dehydrated skin with ageing concerns. Aspect Super Moisturising Complex provides barrier function support and also protects against free radical damage.
- Provides extra nourishment and hydration for ageing skins in need of a little extra.
Small pea size applied post serums.
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, propanediol, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, glycosaminoglycans, soluble collagen, biosaccharide gum-1, malus domestica fruit cell culture extract, argania spinosa sprout cell culture extract, anogeissus leiocarpus extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, echinacea, angustifolia extract, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, lecithin, sodium pca, sorbitol, squalene, xanthan gum, isomalt, phospholipids, sodium benzoate, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, ubiquinone, carbomer, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide.
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corinna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFantastic hydration
This is such a great moisturizer. It's incredibly hydrating without being greasy. So good for my mature skin, I highly recommend it
- stephanieI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoRich cream but...
I bought this Aspect moisturiser as a change from my usual Aspect Phytostat 9 cream. It is a similar or same price but I didn’t find it any more moisturising and it has a slightly tacky feel that the Phytostat doesn’t. It certainly moisturised well but I will go back to my old faithful.
- Mel B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove This Product
My skin has been so nourished since using this product. I use morning and night during the winter months. My skin has its natural glow back. This product is my favorite moisturizer. I have noticeable results after two weeks of constant use.
- Clara H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoSMC - best moisturiser
I have tried many types of moisturiser. This is the one I like most. It is not oily and is very moisturing. My skin feels moisturised for a long time. I use it day and night. Price is a bit expensive compared to the chemist warehouse ones but once I have used it, I don't want to try others anymore. Worth the price.
- JennyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoSMC - awesome results!!!
I love this product. I am a very busy working Mum and find this product is easy to use. It doubles as a daily moisturiser and a night cream and I love the results. I don't get breakout, it seems to calm and moisturise my skin beautifully. It seems to even out the skin tones in a subtle way. Wouldn't use anything else!!