Dermaceutic Tri Vita C Serum 30ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $40.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- How to use
- Refunds and Returns
Dermaceutic Tri Vita C Serum 30ml
The Dermaceutic Tri Vita C Serum is one of the most powerful and innovative formulas available. The Vita C Serum contains an innovative combination of three different forms of Vitamin C that promise to reach several layers of the skin to gradually release antioxidant benefits.
This serum provides longer lasting protection from free radical damage, restores and rejuvenates the skin. As a result, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines are reduced, skin elasticity is improved and uneven skin tone is corrected.
Dermaceutic Vitamin C Serum is suitable for all skin types, including normal skin dry skin, pigmented skin and ageing skin. It is not recommended for very sensitive skin types or skin which is has not become accustomed to a vitamin C product. For first time Vitamin C users, we recommend Dermaceutic C25 Cream.
Dermaceutic products are formulated to be fragrance and paraben free, using the latest and clinically proven ingredients for optimal results.
- Skin looks healthier and younger
- Boosts skin radiance
- Skin texture is improved
- Skin hydration increases
- Skin complexion is brighter
- 15% L-Ascorbic acid: Provides optimal antioxidant action.
- 14.5% Ascorbyl silanol: This antioxidant provides protection against free radical damage.
- 0.5% Ascorbyl ester: Prevents the signs of photoageing, corrects uneven skin tone and increases radiance in the skin.
- Vitamin E ester: Complements vitamin c's efficacy and stability to combat free radical damage caused by the sun.
- Ferulic acid ester: Encourages collagen production in the lower layers of the skin, while enhancing photoprotection action.
What causes pigmentation on skin?
Hyperpigmentation is caused by an increase in melanin production. Melanin production can be triggered by excessive sun exposure, hormones, skin injuries, ageing and inflammation.
How to get rid of face pigmentation?
Face pigmentation can be improved with a diligent skincare routine. Cleanse your skin everyday with a gentle cleanser to remove any dirt and debris. Utilise active ingredients like vitamin c or vitamin a, and add topical treatments into your routine like brightening serums or serums that target pigmentation. Lastly, use sunscreen everyday to protect the skin.
When to apply vitamin C serum?
Vitamin c serum is best applied in the morning, before heavier serums, but after cleansing the skin.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylpropanediol, PVP, Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl Ferulate, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sphingolipids, Phospholipids, Sodium Pca, Magnesium Pca, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Camphor, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 months agoNot as I hoped
I really wanted to like this but unfortunately it gave me blackheads.VCVictorian Cosmetic Institute6 months ago
Hi Shannon, sorry to hear you have had this reaction. The Tri Vita C is a strong Vitamin C serum, one we usually recommend using only once you've been using another form of Vitamin C for quite some time. If you like the Dermaceutic range, we recommend starting with the Dermaceutic C25 Cream before progressing to the Tri Vita C. Please reach out if there is anything else we can help you with.
- Pamela T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing
This product is amazing - absolutely works so well.
- Alana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAmazing Vitamin C serum
Absolutely love this under my moisturiser can notice a huge difference. Your postage is also fast thank you.
- Catherine A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGood serum
My dermatologist's nurse suggested I use this serum in the morning. I have used it now for well ver 2 years & would recommend. My skin has improved. I feel it is smoother & has particularly helped with hydration.
- Jennifer K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSmooth glowing skin
This serum is perfect for my morning routine. It has made my skin glow after only 2 weeks of daily application.