or make 4 interest-free payments of $64.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- How to use
- Refunds and Returns
Emepelle Serum 35ml
Emepelle Serum helps to reinvigorate skin’s natural source of radiance for more healthy, youthful looking skin. This silky smooth serum features breakthrough MEP Technology, along with other proven ingredients, to help provide additional anti-ageing benefits. The serum also helps to restore the natural function of Oestrogen Deficient Skin (also known as Estrogen). Emepelle Serum is lightweight, reinvigorating, oil-free and fast absorbing.
The serum’s formulation was designed to complement the effects of MEP to maximise visible results. It is also ideal for women in menopause and perimenopause concerned with their skin showing signs of oestrogen loss and ageing. It works on all skin types, but the best results are seen in:
- Oestrogen Deficient Skin
- Dry skin
- Dull skin
- Sagging skin
Emepelle is the first and only line of skincare created for those dealing with the loss of oestrogen. However, if you are finding that your skin needs a little bit more help to be as youthful as it can be, we at the Victoria Cosmetic Institute have plenty more options for those struggling with dry or ageing skin.
- Features revolutionary MEP Technology for perimenopausal and menopausal skin
- Specifically formulated to help reinvigorate skin’s natural source of radiance
- Safely and effectively targets a root cause of Oestrogen Deficient Skin for a more healthy, youthful-looking appearance
- Provides powerful antioxidant activity for daytime protection
- Fast absorbing and oil-free, making it suitable for layering with other products and under makeup
- Ideal for daily AM and/or PM use in all skin types
- 1% MEP: helps restore the natural function of Oestrogen Deficient Skin. Clinically proven to help improve skin's dryness, dullness, laxity, and the appearance of fine lines.
- 4% Niacinamide: Helps even skin tone and texture, brighten and smooth the appearance of fine lines, provide additional antioxidant protection, and improve epidermal barrier function.
- Antioxidant blend: A blend of antioxidants, including Vitamin C & E, Ferulic Acid and plant extracts for powerful free radical defence.
- Peptide blend: A blend of peptides that helps combat oxidative stress; also helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin laxity.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps hydrate skin and maintain moisture.
Apply one pump evenly to cleansed, dry skin. Use once or twice daily, or as directed by your skin care professional. For morning use, follow with sun protection.
Who makes Emepelle?
Biopelle, a prominent leader in advanced skincare solutions, made Emepelle to help women who are experiencing Oestrogen Deficient Skin (ODS). The lack of skin care products for those struggling with oestrogen loss has been a concern for Biopelle for some time, and their Emepelle range is the answer to this gap in care for women and their skin.
Anti-ageing products are not just for those already experiencing menopause, however. It has been proven that starting ageing preventative methods in as early as your twenties can help maintain elasticity and youth throughout your life. Anti-ageing is for all ages, but Biopelle acknowledges that some people need that extra help with this new range.
What is MEP technology?
MEP technology is an ingredient that restores the natural function of ODS, and addresses the collagen loss that is common during perimenopause and menopause. Emepelle's collection of ingredients are unique in the way they are non-hormonal; so no oestrogen enters the bloodstream. It works by encouraging skin cells to activate new oestrogen receptors, allowing for the skin to experience better regular biological functioning. This creates luminous and hydrated skin, while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
What are the ingredients of Emepelle?
There are several anti-ageing ingredients that experts claim to contain youthful properties, and Emepelle only chooses the best for their products. Their inclusion of MEP technology has been clinically proven to safely and effectively improve dryness, dullness, laxity and atrophy, while also reducing the appearance of fine lines for more healthy, youthful-looking skin.
Emepelle prides itself on using non-invasive ingredients in their products, meaning that their products are not hormone replacements, nor capable of causing effects in the rest of the body. By using natural ingredients like Vitamins C and E, as well as Ferulic Acid, Emepelle can help neutralise harmful free radicals and protect the skin further from oxidation and premature ageing, without introducing oestrogen into the system.
Ultimately, Emepelle’s choice of ingredients have been proven to benefit the skin in various ways. By addressing dryness and dullness, their products can hydrate the skin and reveal the luminous complexion you deserve.
Full Ingredient List:
Water (Aqua), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycereth-26, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methyl Estradiolpropanoate, Superoxide Dismutase, Glyceryl Caprate, Ferulic Acid, Glutathione, Pentapeptide-28, Tetrapeptide-26, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-4, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Roz B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoEmepelle Serum
I have been using this Serum for over one year now and love it. I use it in the morning on clean skin.
Great for females after menapourse.
- Jasmina V.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoEmepelle serum
Serum is light and glides on easily,absorbed quickly. First time using it but for the price won't be buying it again.
- elena b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoSerum is fabulous
Feels as it works imediatelly.
- Jenny E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove, love, love!!
I could not go out without this on my face.
- L C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWow!!
My skin LOVES everything Emepelle!