Aspect Sun Envirostat On The Go SPF50 75g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Envirostat On The Go SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion with Vitamin E is a chemical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum dry-touch protection. Suitable for facial and body use, Envirostat On The Go SPF 50 offers 4 hours water-resistant protection.
- Dry to the touch
- Not sticky or greasy
- Does not sweat off
- No white residue
- 4 hours water resistant
- Offers higher Broad Spectrum UV protection
- UV stabilised formulation
- 4-Methylbezylidene Camphor
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Phenylbenzimidazone Sulfonic Acid
- Aloe Vera – Soothing and hydrating
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant protection, calming, barrier protecting
- Tapioca starch – provides a dry powdery finish
Apply liberally to face and body at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently especially after swimming, exercise and towel drying. Following in-clinic treatments, always apply after care prior to sunscreen application. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
• Free express shipping on all orders.
• Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home.
• Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
As you may know there isnt a lot of suncreen out there that you would truly be happy with. So wasn't expecting much from this, i just liked that it had high spf.
But this was a nice surprise. I was expecting to be tacky and expecting to leave my face shiny.
But no as soon as you put it on it sinks in, no white residue (so it doesnt require a lot of rubbing in at all) it doesnt leave my face shiny or sticky, and it smells great. Plus its high SPF. i read somewhere that it was a physical sunscreen so not sure what that means? but definitely recommend this.