Aspect Dr Soothing Balm 118ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- How to use
- Refunds and Returns
Aspect Dr Soothing Balm 118ml
Aspect Dr Soothing Balm contains a comforting blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Oil and Aloe Vera to soothe the even the most irritated skin. This product is a favourite amongst those with sensitive complexions due to its nourishing properties. It offers a boost of hydration any time you need it, to any part of the body, including the face, elbows, knees, heels and hands. It fixes dry skin at the source, helping to combat any resulting itchiness, redness and general discomfort caused by dryness.
This product is suitable for all skin types and may be used to treat the following skin concerns:
- Problematic skin
- Sensitive skin
- Aloe Vera: This ingredient is naturally moisturising and hydrates the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This form hyaluronic acid gives skin a youthful glow by minimising the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Red Algae and Brown Algae: These ingredients are rich in amino acids and vitamins to rejuvenate the skin.
- Beeswax: This natural ingredient effectively conditions the skin.
- Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter: All of these are highly nourishing for even the most sensitive skin types.
Aspect Dr Soothing Balm may be used to nourish post treatment skin (this includes post peel or ablative laser and 24hrs post non-ablative laser and IPL).
This product is not restricted to use on the face and is may also be used to hydrate elbows, knees or other dry areas.
This product is recommended for use before, during and after flying to prevent dehydrated skin that typically occurs on planes.
- May contain animal by-products
- Not recommended for those with nut allergies
This product may be applied to the entire face, treated area or other dry areas of the body as often as needed.
The product may be applied liberally if necessary.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Water, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Triethanolamine, Hypnea Musciformis (Red Algae) Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fucus Serratus (Serrated Wrack) Extract, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sargassum Filipendula (Brown Seaweed) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Lactose, Allantoin, , Gellidiela Acerosa (Red Algae) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthyl Lactate, Milk Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
I bought this recently as my skin around my hair line has been affected by hair chemicals when at the salon. My skin seems more sensitive as it's ageing. I bought this cream as a barrier and the simple ingredients have settled my skin and protected it from the elements. It's thick and oily and a little goes a long way, but I highly recommend for winter when your skin just needs a little more protection. I have dry skin anyway and I do not get blemishes. I have noticed an obvious smoother appearance on my hairline and what seemed like a flare up of dermatitis or something aggravating has gone. I put it on over my A and C serum to seal it in too!! I would recommend for use more at night or on problem areas during the day and just a little is all you need. This will last me a long time!