Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream 50g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.13 AUD fortnightly with More info
Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream 50g
Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream contains pure grape skin extracts and peptides to nourish the skin and restore moisture content for a more youthful complexion. Packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients to hydrate and protect the skin, the Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream will reduce the appearance of fine lines and protect skin from environmental and sun damage.
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring component found in the skin of the grapes that are typically used to make red wine. This fruit extract is able to deliver intense hydration when used as a skincare ingredient, providing you with glowing skin. It also stimulates collagen synthesis, keeping your skin plump and preventing premature ageing.
The Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream is suitable for all skin types. It is highly recommended for those with ageing, dehydrated or sensitive skin because of the sweet almond and macadamia ternifolia seed oil antioxidant properties.
- The Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream is one of the most hydrating creams available, providing intense skin hydration and resulting in a healthy glow.
- A rich moisturising cream containing active ingredients sunflower seed oil and tangerine peel oil that help to create a more youthful looking complexion.
- Contains fruit extract from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes that have anti ageing properties, creating a moisturising cream that keeps skin plump and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients like shea butter make this a perfect moisturising cream for sensitive skin types.
- This product is full of rich antioxidants like tangerine peel fruit oil, that address skin concerns like dry skin and scarring.
- ChroNOline™: A peptide blend that revitalises the skin.
- Mixed Tocopherols: A complex of Vitamin E which is rich in antioxidants
- Grape Skin Resveratrol: An antioxidant which is high in polyphenol and other properties which protect the skin.
Apply a small pea sized amount of Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream on a cleansed face and neck and gently massage it into your skin. Apply morning and night, post serum.
water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin cetearyl alcohol , caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceteareth 20 caprooyl tetrapeptide-3, resveratrol, terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, macadamia ternifolia nut oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate , stearic acid, dextran, citrus tangerina (tangerine) peel oil, dimethicone, carbomer, tetrasodium edta, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide. may contain iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
• Free express shipping on all orders.
• Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home.
• Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Always great service
I love this product only moisturiser I can use
Love these products
I'm not sure about the moisturizer. I don't know if I am using too much or not enough. It doesn't seem to moisturize, my skin still feels thirsty!??
Victorian Cosmetic Institute
Hi Lynne, sorry to hear that your skin still feels thirsty. Knowing whether your skin is dry or dehydrated is the first step in selecting the right products as dry skin requires different skin care products to dehydrated skin. You can start by reading our blog post here on that topic https://shop.vci.com.au/blogs/news/choosing-the-right-moisturiser If you need assistance selecting the right skin care we'd love to help. Phone our clinic on 1300 863 824 and book a Skin Consultation with our Skin Therapists. Appointments can be either in-clinic or via video call.