Synergie Effica C 30ml
- How to use
- Apply to order Synergie online
- Refunds and Returns
Synergie Effica C 30ml
A non-acidic, quick-absorbing vitamin C serum suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. The gentle and targeted formula ensures maximum results with its blend of biocompatible ingredients. Vitamin C and coenzyme Q10 combine to deliver a strong dose of antioxidants, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, decrease the appearance of age spots, and guard against UV and environmental harm.
- 10% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (ATIP) - Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (ATIP) is a highly stable form of vitamin C. Its lipophilic (oil-friendly) nature enables it to be 84% converted into free L-ascorbic acid and absorbed better than other forms. This makes it ideal for sensitive skin, as it penetrates the skin in a controlled and targeted way, reducing the risk of irritation. ATIP acts as a potent antioxidant, protecting skin from sun damage and environmental factors, and has been proven to neutralize free radicals for up to 40 hours after application. Additionally, ATIP improves skin's youthful appearance by lightening uneven skin tone and boosting collagen production, combating fine lines and signs of aging.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - Coenzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring compound found in every cell and tissue in the human body. It plays a crucial role as a potent antioxidant, participating in various biological processes such as energy production and neutralizing free radicals. However, as we age, our levels of coenzyme Q10 decline, leading to a decrease in collagen and elastin production. When applied topically, coenzyme Q10 helps to counter the effects of free radical damage and combat visible signs of aging. In the Effica C formula, coenzyme Q10 is the source of its unique lemon-like colour.
- Hydrolysed Tomato Skin (Lycopene) - A strong antioxidant that fights free radical damage caused by sun exposure and pollution. Lycopene not only provides potent antioxidant benefits, but also protects cells and promotes youthful skin. When combined with other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, it amplifies their protective effects for a more potent and superior formula.
- Betaine - Functioning as a humectant, this ingredient helps regulate skin's water balance. It also mitigates skin irritants and reduces skin irritation.
Apply one pump in the morning. Can be used on the face and neck. Follow with sun protection.
AQUA (PURIFIED AUSTRALIAN RAINWATER), ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, GLYCERIN, BETAINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, HYDROLYSED TOMATO SKIN, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, UBIQUINONE, PHENYLPROPANOL, SODIUM PHYTATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALCOHOL (GRAIN DERIVED), SODIUM HYDROXIDE
As part of their commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Exclusive access is available for clinic patients to our restricted shopping area on shop.vci.com.au to purchase your Synergie skin care products online.
Purchasing of Synergie skin care products is exclusive to Victorian Cosmetic Institute clinic patients and customers only.
How to apply
Once your exclusive access request has been approved you will be able to add Synergie skin care products to your cart and purchase these online. Please allow up to 3 business days for your request to be processed.
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoC perfection.
My super sensitive & break out prone skin tolerates this well. So much so, I continually repurchase.
- Mariel M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI love this!
I use this everyday before I apply uber-zinc and my skin has never looked this good. It's hydrated and blooming and my blemishes have cleared up in just over a month's use.