Synergie Dermiotic 30ml
- How to use
- Apply to order Synergie online
- Refunds and Returns
Synergie Dermiotic 30ml
Dermiotic is a lightweight pre-serum elixir that boosts the skin’s resistance to physical and chemical aggressors by tackling the underlying causes of acne, ageing, sun damage and sensitivity, rather than merely masking them.
Suitable for all skin types, it assists in relieving symptoms of skin stress, such as dullness, irritation and redness, and is our substitute for traditional toner.
The probiotic lysate, together with the prebiotic skin nutrition, restores skin balance of beneficial and harmful bacteria, and prevents the triggers of skin inflammation.
- A nutrient source for the good bacteria on the skin whilst inhibiting the growth of harmful skin bacteria
- Improves the barrier strength of the skin and amplifies the positive probiotic effects on the skin
(Bifida ferment lysate, lactose, milk nutrient complex)
- Provides the optimal environment for skin balance and cell processes
- Enhances blood flow, promotes healthy vessels for transfer of skin nutrients and removal of toxins
- Relieves symptoms of skin stress including redness, irritation and environmental damage
- Reduces water loss and dermal damage to collagen and elastin for a more hydrated, firmer and more resilient skin
After cleansing, prep the skin by applying 3-4 drops into the palm of your hand and gently pat into the face and neck.
Allow a few minutes before following with serums and moisturiser best suited to your skin type.
WATER (AQUA), NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, INULIN, BETAINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, SODIUM PCA, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LACTOSE, MILK PROTEIN, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Exclusive access is available for clinic patients to our restricted shopping area on shop.vci.com.au to purchase your Synergie skin care products online.
Purchasing of Synergie skin care products is exclusive to Victorian Cosmetic Institute clinic patients and customers only.
How to apply
Once your exclusive access request has been approved you will be able to add Synergie skin care products to your cart and purchase these online. Please allow up to 3 business days for your request to be processed.
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing email@example.com