Synergie Pure C Crystals 4.5g
- How to use
- Apply to order Synergie online
- Refunds and Returns
Synergie Pure C Crystals 4.5g
Vitamin C has long been hailed as the ultimate skin fortifier and brightener. In this formula we couple vitamin C in its purest form—L-ascorbic powder crystals—with the versatile antioxidant alpha lipoic acid. Pure-C Crystals is an essential skin antioxidant that is the perfect daily partner to sunscreen in addressing free radical damage, uneven skin tone, UV damage and ageing.
96% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
• Promotes the formation of collagen to reduces the appearance of fine lines
• Enhances tissue growth and repair and is excellent for scar regeneration
• Protects the skin cells from harmful UV damage by neutralising DNA damaging free radicals
• Is a potent anti-inflammatory and is recommended following laser and IPL treatments to reduce inflammation
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA)
• A powerful anti-ageing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
• Inhibits cross-linking of protein (collagen) which causes wrinkling of the skin (Advanced Glycation End Products/ AGE)
• Able to neutralise toxic metals in the body
• Able to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Regulates production of nitric oxide, which improves vital blood flow to the skin
• Decreases dark circles and puffiness
• Reduce facial swelling and puffiness
• Helps to reduce enlarged pores
- Improvement in collagen and elastin production
- Fine line reduction
- Increase in healing and skin immunity
- Protection from free radical damage
- Brightening of skin tone
Use in the morning. Tap a small amount of Pure-C Crystals into the palm and dissolve at a ratio of 1:4 parts crystals to serum. Mix with HydroGel for oily skin, SuperSerum+ for ageing skin and fine lines, or EnLighten to address uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
For more robust skin types only, Pure-C Crystals may also be combined with ReVeal as a weekly ‘minipeel’ to combat congestion and sun damage. Do not combine with Ultimate A or Vitamin B serums.
If you have a known sensitivity to acids, introduce Pure-C Crystals into your routine slowly over several weeks to allow the skin to acclimatise.
ASCORBIC ACID, THIOCTIC ACID, SILICA, WATER (AQUA).
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Exclusive access is available for clinic patients to our restricted shopping area on shop.vci.com.au to purchase your Synergie skin care products online.
Purchasing of Synergie skin care products is exclusive to Victorian Cosmetic Institute clinic patients and customers only.
How to apply
Once your exclusive access request has been approved you will be able to add Synergie skin care products to your cart and purchase these online. Please allow up to 3 business days for your request to be processed.
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Kim v.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBrighter skin
This product is great and has brightened my skin.