Synergie Ultimate A Serum 30ml
- How to use
- Apply to order Synergie online
- Refunds and Returns
ynergie Ultimate A Serum 30ml
A stable yet active form of Vitamin A that will not irritate the skin.
A powerful, essential night serum designed to assist in regulating skin processes. Its key ingredient, Vitamin A (as stabilised retinol), is active, gentle and penetrative, addressing skin concerns without irritation.
- Restores dermal thickness
- Reduces visible sun damage
- Promotes the formation of healthy blood vessels
- Protects skin from UV damage
- Restores the epidermal barrier
- Regulates oil levels - aids in the management of acne
- Reduces fine lines through collagen stimulation
- Reduces skin hyper-pigmentation
A natural astringent, reducing inflammation and sanitising the skin. At the same time it aids with hydration and stabilises the barrier function of the skin. Furthermore, witch hazel reduces trans-dermal water loss (TEWL) while calming the skin and reducing skin redness. In a clinical test, witch hazel proved to have a significant anti-inflammatory effect and helped reduce erythema induced by sunburn.
Apply sparingly in the evening over face and neck prior to moisturising.
This product is not recommended for individuals who are pregnant or lactating.
WATER (AQUA), HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) TWIG EXTRACT, ALCOHOL (GRAIN DERIVED), POLYSORBATE 85, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, RETINOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, SODIUM PCA, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, PELARGONIUM CAPITATUM (ROSE GERANIUM) LEAF EXTRACT, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENYLPROPANOL, POLYSORBATE 80, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Exclusive access is available for clinic patients to our restricted shopping area on shop.vci.com.au to purchase your Synergie skin care products online.
Purchasing of Synergie skin care products is exclusive to Victorian Cosmetic Institute clinic patients and customers only.
How to apply
Once your exclusive access request has been approved you will be able to add Synergie skin care products to your cart and purchase these online. Please allow up to 3 business days for your request to be processed.
- Free express shipping on orders over $99
- Only $9.90 postage for orders under $99
- All orders sent via Australia Post Express Post network
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Express parcels do not require a signature and will be left if no one is home. Please consider using an address where there will be someone to receive the parcel.
Read more on our shipping page.
We will refund or exchange any product provided it is returned to us within 30 day of purchase. You need to return the product unused, or used to the minimum extent for you to learn of its unsuitability (that is, when the product is exactly as described, but you found that it is not suitable anyway).
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and its effectiveness on your skin. Should you have a concern with your product, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clara H.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoSynergie A - good product
I have been using this product for 4 years. It is a good vitamin A skincare and price is reasonable as compared to others. My skin looks firm and younger than other women of my age. I use it with Synergie B and C as well.