But don't worry, there are ways we can avoid and reduce these nasty breakouts.
- Don't forget your normal routine - being in isolation means we can forget to do all the essential steps that have been set out for us by our Skin Therapist. Yes, this means double cleansing!
- Skip the make up when possible.
- If you don't exfoliate, now is the time to start - exfoliating with an AHA/BHA can assist in keeping the pores clean.
- Change your mask when possible or whenever if feels damp.
- Make sure you nourish your skin and listen to it - it may be temperamental so some usual products may not agree with you. Chat to your Skin Therapist online to check what's going on with your skin.
Michelle Windsor on Oct 16, 2017
Aspect Dr Multi B Plus Serum was recommended to me by VCI about 3 years ago. At the time I was a little worried that I wouldn't see noticeable results, I was worried it wasn't as good as other vitamin serums. I shouldn't have worried. I noticed a difference in skin texture within a fortnight, my skin felt smoother and more hydrated. It's hard to describe but my skin just looked healthier and fresher. It really is a product that should be a part of your daily skincare routine.
Best moisturizer ever!
Cassie May on Mar 14, 2019
After having a microdermabrasion and being told my skin was dehydrated I decided to go back to using Aspect Dr. Since using the products my skin has not only become clearer, but is much more plump. Makeup now glides on beautifully as opposed to flaking off on bits and becoming patchy due to how dry my skin was. I love how soft my face is after moisturizing - it’s literally as soft as a babies bottom, and doesn’t leave me oily or greasy. Do yourself a favor and try this incredibly hydrating moisturizer today, you won’t regret it!
Amazing hydrating mask
Bruna on Jul 25, 2020
In a generous size tube, this mask does wonders overnight. I can feel the skin plump and clean in the morning. great value
Need help deciding the best skin care for you?
Written by Tayla Brown, Skin Therapist
As a Skin Therapist at Victorian Cosmetic Institute, Tayla is continually educated in skin treatments, and even spends her free time listening to skin-related podcasts. Tayla is also currently studying a Bachelor of Dermal Science.